Ridge's Lit and Art Zine

The Devil's Quill

The Winter Dance Showcase 2017: Leaping Through the Library!

Friday, January 20th, at 7:00pm in the PAC

Dear Faculty and Students of Ridge High School,

The Ridge Dance Department invites you to enjoy this year’s Winter Dance Showcase 2017: Leaping Through the Library! The showcase will be on Friday, January 20th at 7:00pm in the Ridge Performing Arts Center (PAC). Come and enjoy the spectacular 16 dances from Dance l, Dance ll, and Dance lll, as well as Social Skills Dance, Ridge Dance Team, Ridge Dance Collective, and Ridge Dance Master Classes. These dances are inspired by popular books such as, Frankenstein, The Great Gatsby, Fahrenheit 451, Romeo and Juliet, The Catcher in the Rye, Peter Pan, and many more! The stunning pieces exhibit the following dance genres:  Hip Hop, Jazz, Modern, Ballet, Tap, and Dance Theater. Come and enjoy these exciting dances choreographed by, Jude Cassion, Jeffrey Foote, Andrea Kron, and even some pieces choreographed by students of Ridge. There will be refreshments offered during the intermission, and a chance to send a note and chocolate to a friend or family member in the show! Mrs. Miranda, Ridge High School’s Dance Educator, has worked tirelessly with her student teacher Ms. Michura and the dancers to insure that all the dances are gripping and polished. Don’t miss your chance to experience the immense amount of talent that the Ridge High School Dancers possess. We hope to see you on Friday, January 20th, at 7:00pm in the PAC to enjoy The Winter Dance Showcase 2017: Leaping Through the Library!